Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Big Day!

Last night Haden refused to go to sleep. He had pretty decent day (with one exception). I was at my small group meeting and when I returned...he was sitting right next to my husband on the couch watching t.v. Jerod (my husband) said he tried to put him down, but he began screaming and then he started throwing himself around the bed putting himself in danger of injury. Jerod didn't want to allow that to happen. I completely understand and I have no idea why he's been bad the last two nights about going to bed. I put him in bed and he screamed for about 45 minutes, with us running in and out to tell him it was ok or retrieve his binkie, before he finally fell asleep. Geez! Last night threw me off and I didn't get the opportunity to blog. 

Today has a lot riding on it. I've been praying all day. My husband had a phone meeting with some people from his work about a position he applied for. He is really nervous and didn't get to bed until late last night mostly because of the situation in the last paragraph. He hasn't called and the meeting was nearly 3 hours ago. Not sure what that means, but I'm trying to be optimistic. 

My sister has a fetal ECG done today. Praying that my Ada Adventure is healthy. My sister has been through so much already that I cannot even fathom any bad news today. Plus, it's her and her husband's anniversary. Happy 3 years guys! Words can't express how much I love them and their little family. 

I am so excited about what God has in store for my family. 

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment