Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lets talk about sex...?

Triniti has several friends whose parents (mothers) decided to enlighten their daughters about sex. Sex talk at 11 years old!

I brought the subject up with one mom that I figured would be against it, and she informed me that she will be having this conversation with her daughter within the week. Now I must decide if I go ahead and have this discussion with my innocent 11 year old daughter or put my foot down and risk her finding out through her peers.

This subject is no stranger in our house. Obviously we have Brody, who is 14, and Autumn knows much more than my daughter because her mother doesn't monitor what she watches.

I don't want Triniti's friends explaining sex to her from their view point either. It's so hard to be a parent, but it's also so important. It's very fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment