Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday morning madness

Monday morning, up early...coffee, lunch boxes, breakfast, red ribbon week (in two different schools-challenging), Rachael's Challenge meeting, Destination Imagination meeting, grocery shopping. Heading out the door we (Triniti) realize that "we" don't have our shoes for P.E. They are at dad's house. Dad only lives 1.5 miles away, so no big deal. We head by there on our way to school. 

I've seen a car parked there before, but I guess I wasn't really sure why it was there. Triniti has a key and let herself in to get her shoes. What she found was something else entirely. A woman in her dad's bed. Now, looking back, I know I shouldn't have let her go in. I should've called him first. I don't know, but I really didn't think it was a woman in there! Triniti was completely freaked out (as expected). Her dad was completely freaked out as well when he called to apologize. Hopefully she forgets about the whole thing soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment