Monday, October 29, 2012

No sleep til...???

Last night was a close call with Haden. He started running fever Saturday night. He ran fever Sunday, but we were able to control it with tylenol and motrin. When we got ready for bed I felt him to see if he might need more medicine. He was burning up! I took his temp. It was 103. Gave him tylenol and put him in our bed to closely monitor his temp. He didn't sleep well at all and his temperature only went down to 101. Around 3 am I was finally able to give him some motrin. That's when I sent a message to my mother and let her know that we may be visiting the ER soon. Luckily it dropped drastically by 3:45 and he was asleep by 4.

We got up around 6:45 to get the kids off to school. Thinking we could both go back to sleep after the kids were at school, I put him down 30 min ago and he is currently standing in his crib crying. No fever. We haven't had any medicine since 3 am. He is just not tired. He wants to play, and I am exhausted!! No rest for the weary I suppose. Guess I'll brew another pot of coffee and get him up.:-) lml

No comments:

Post a Comment